IMPORTANT: The forum is in Read-Only mode and registrations have been disabled.

Just passing to say HELLO!

Talks about web site construction, changes and administration, public relations and permissions.

Moderators: Rafa, ModeratorGroup

Rafa
KT-GrandMaster

Just passing to say HELLO!

Post by Rafa »

Hi guys, I know we all have a lot of things going on, specially with Thea (and your respective work). Latley the forum is a little deserted, not from relative new users, but with the old power-users/moderators.

So I m just posting this to say HELLO! Have a nice day! (or week, maybe month) :mrgreen:
notareal
KT-Team
KT-Team

Post by notareal »

Have to admit that I have not posted much of my own works for long time, but I am fairly regularly around.
Fletch
KT-Team
KT-Team

Post by Fletch »

Ioannis just made me admin too.
I'm hoping to update the gallery (desperately needed) after I get this next Twilight update out... prolly a week from now.
Frederik
KT-Team
KT-Team

Post by Frederik »

Fletch wrote:Ioannis just made me admin too.
Great...!! :D Then we have more resources here...

For various reasons - both private issues and proffessional things - have meant that I've been a bit lazy during the past year here at the KT Forum...

Also the fact that Twilight Render and Thea have been released haven't made things easier for me/us... (I assume that I speak for everybody here... :? )

Have to admit that I'm a bit disappointed that many of the "core team" members haven't been posting anything here at the KT Forum for a VERY long time...

Where's Alex, Jon and Sintra...?? :?

And where's Clipi (Claudio)...?? (Have not even seen him at the Thea Forum either...) :o :?

Patrick is - of course - very busy together with Giannis at the Thea Forum... :thumbsup:

And it's GREAT to see that Notareal is busy here as well as at the Thea Forum and likewise that Fletch is here, although you have enough to do with supporting at the TWR forum... =D>
Cheers
Kim Frederik

“…When a decision is made it’s important that you implement it quickly.”
Fletch
KT-Team
KT-Team

Post by Fletch »

I think Clipi has family/health issues.