IMPORTANT: The forum is in Read-Only mode and registrations have been disabled.

Feature Request - Bob!? Rafa?! anyone?!

Talks about web site construction, changes and administration, public relations and permissions.

Moderators: Rafa, ModeratorGroup

Fletch
KT-Team
KT-Team

Feature Request - Bob!? Rafa?! anyone?!

Post by Fletch »

There is no easy way to quickly jump to see someone's profile, or look up their recent posts.

What I do now is wander around the forums looking and hoping to find where they have posted as the most recent post on an old thread or something because that's the only way I know how to jump to their profile page... maybe I just am clueless...

HOWEVER
When I read on Vizdepot or SketchUCation or other forums the Avatar or Name of the poster is also A LINK to jump their profile, and from there you can see some info like 'find all posts by'

why can't we do this on our own website? I find it very handy and usefull.

(I would like the PM button there on their profile page, but NOT in all normal posts... I get enough PMs already....thanks.)
alex
KT-Team
KT-Team

Post by alex »

eeee Fletch, look at the bottom of every post ^^
Alexandre Bagros-Murat

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
alex
KT-Team
KT-Team

Re: Feature Request - Bob!? Rafa?! anyone?!

Post by alex »

Fletch wrote:(I would like the PM button there on their profile page, but NOT in all normal posts... I get enough PMs already....thanks.)
Indeed, plus the e-mails... :roll: Guess that's why we're here, to help people ;)
Alexandre Bagros-Murat

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Fletch
KT-Team
KT-Team

Post by Fletch »

:lol:
well... good thing that profile button wasn't a snake... I'd be dead by now.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Rafa
KT-GrandMaster

Post by Rafa »

Damn. I have to scroll down more offen.

I dont know how to activate this feature... The thing I do is using the search and search by username.