IMPORTANT: The forum is in Read-Only mode and registrations have been disabled.

Re: ne0

Talks about web site construction, changes and administration, public relations and permissions.

Moderators: Rafa, ModeratorGroup

alex
KT-Team
KT-Team

Post by alex »

Alexandre Bagros-Murat

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
alex
KT-Team
KT-Team

Post by alex »

It was too hard, I had to tell, I don't care about what the other users will think about me after I said this, because I want to say what I think, as I think it.
Alexandre Bagros-Murat

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Frederik
KT-Team
KT-Team

Post by Frederik »

I don't get it...?!? :?
I can see ne0's post and then several others, but I can't see that you should have posted anything...?!?
Could your posting have been removed by a mod..?? :O
Cheers
Kim Frederik

“…When a decision is made it’s important that you implement it quickly.”
alex
KT-Team
KT-Team

Post by alex »

Alexandre Bagros-Murat

Frederik
KT-Team
KT-Team

Post by Frederik »

OK - got it...
Ouch... What a fight...

May I suggest that we simply tell him that we don't believe that KT is the right render engine for him...??
Fact is that we can't serve everybody...
Some will find KT being an amazing application, while others don't...
That's a fact - just like some prefer SU others Blender and others again... (guess you've got the idea by now... ;) )

Since he's already looking into Indigo, we can only hope that he will be a more frequent visitor and poster there... :lol:
And who knows - maybe the work-flow with Indigo will suit him better..?? ;)
Cheers
Kim Frederik

alex
KT-Team
KT-Team

Post by alex »

I really don't hope this for Indigo people...Indigo is indeed an extremely powerful render engine, with IMO the best tone mapping of any other render engine, an amazing physical sky, and a lot of other great features like the Violet post-work solution.
I would just like him to fall in love with the sketchy look of a sketchUp image when doing File-Export-2D graphic- and that's it.... :(
Alexandre Bagros-Murat

Frederik
KT-Team
KT-Team

Post by Frederik »

I think I did it... :shock: :D

In the 3 pens thread, ne0 wrote...
ne0 wrote:Indigo is looking real nice and so is maxwell. See you guys! Its been good.
\:D/
I almost feel sad for the users of Indigo and Maxwell if he will start asking the same ridiculous question at their forum...
Aahhh well... I said "almost feel sad"... :lol:
Cheers
Kim Frederik

alex
KT-Team
KT-Team

Post by alex »

I have to go see it myself ! :shock:
Alexandre Bagros-Murat

alex
KT-Team
KT-Team

Post by alex »

I love the
at least it's worth to try....

:rofl:
Alexandre Bagros-Murat

notareal
KT-Team
KT-Team

Post by notareal »

Frederik wrote:I think I did it... :shock: :D

In the 3 pens thread, ne0 wrote...
ne0 wrote:Indigo is looking real nice and so is maxwell. See you guys! Its been good.
\:D/
I almost feel sad for the users of Indigo and Maxwell if he will start asking the same ridiculous question at their forum...
Aahhh well... I said "almost feel sad"... :lol:
Had to look, seems he moved to indigo, with a little KT bashing. Hope he stays away and this chapter is closed for good. :D

I would not mind if someone had a little time to split ne0's spamming from various stickys and from other popular to own "ne0 threads", so they will vanish from view in time. I could do that, but I think one needs to be administrator so he can join different split messages. btw I cleaned Alex's material pack thread...
sintra
KT-Team
KT-Team

Post by sintra »

Well you cannot please everyone, 1 unsatisfied customer out of thousands is not bad, i will take that :lol:

Had a look at over at indigo to, the guy doesn't actually ask questions he just makes statements. I already see somebody has asked him to explain himself more clearly, how long before the anger levels rise at the indigo forum, not long i dont think :lol:

Could be interesting to pop by the Indigo forum once in a while to see how he is getting on :lol: :lol:
Kind regards

Darren

Sketchup6 & Kerkythea
Dell Precison M90 notebook, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33 Ghz, 4Gb of Ram, nVidia Quadro FX 2500M

http://www.flickr.com/photos/darrengoodwin/show/
Fletch
KT-Team
KT-Team

Post by Fletch »

Alex,
I understand your frustration, but it's important to do these exchanges in private.

I have witnessed this past few months an exchange or two that was blown WAY OUT OF PROPORTION ... IMHO.

Even if you are angry, and claim in the post that this is not KT's opinion, but your own, you still have the KT Team logo on your name, and therefore are speaking for KT in the eyes of all who read your words. THIS IS A RESPONSIBILITY WE ALL NEED TO TAKE VERY SERIOUSLY.

Even if we don't like someone, I think there needs to be a protocol. I think Patrick, Clipi, and Giannis, and Kim, should be the ultimate ones responsible for deciding how to deal with someone like ne0 in the future. These public exchanges are NOT good because there are always 'lurkers' from other engines, or possibly just innocent guests that will NOT understand what the big deal is... this hurts KT's image.

I remember when I first came on this forum, if Giannis or Patrick or Clipi ever responded to my post I felt at once afraid and honored... afraid I had said something stupid, and honored they took the time to look at my issue.

Remember that others feel the same about Notareal, u3dreal, and yes, even Alex. ;)

... ehhh... not so much about Kim. :P just kidding, bro! :rofl:
if I post something to them they're probably just like :roll: :roll: :roll:
Frederik
KT-Team
KT-Team

Post by Frederik »

Fletch wrote:THIS IS A RESPONSIBILITY WE ALL NEED TO TAKE VERY SERIOUSLY.
That's very well said..!!
This is definitely something that we ALL should learn from in order to avoid similar accidents to occur in the future...!!

Like Fletch I fully understand the frustration, but I agree that we need to deal with these things in a more private manner... (by using PM with warnings)
Other users are getting scared for reading these postings...

As you will see, I've now made a split of yesterdays discussion and posted it here...
Fletch wrote:... ehhh... not so much about Kim. :P just kidding, bro! :rofl:
:cry: I know... :cry:
Fletch wrote:if I post something to them they're probably just like :roll: :roll: :roll:
Come on... You're a highly respected person... Both here and at the SCF..!! ;)
(However, I don't know how users see you elsewhere... :P just kidding... :rofl: )
Cheers
Kim Frederik

alex
KT-Team
KT-Team

Post by alex »

I apology, but I had already notified him by PM...more than a time...Only the one on the forum actually had an effect on him... :(
Alexandre Bagros-Murat

Fletch
KT-Team
KT-Team

Post by Fletch »

looks like from the indigo link above, Kwistenbiebel and others have taken him under their wing. :lol: