IMPORTANT: The forum is in Read-Only mode and registrations have been disabled.

KT2OBJ

Talks about web site construction, changes and administration, public relations and permissions.

Moderators: Rafa, ModeratorGroup

alex
KT-Team
KT-Team

KT2OBJ

Post by alex »

Alexandre Bagros-Murat

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
notareal
KT-Team
KT-Team

Post by notareal »

Nice work, might be usefull some special cases. Personally I do remember couple of times when I had a need for tool like that. I think it's good to mention it at the tutorials master list.
Fletch
KT-Team
KT-Team

Post by Fletch »

I've been in touch with Anar. It is he and a programmer friend that have been working on a 'secret project'. I just got his PM yesterday... but was not on the forum. I have asked him about working with KT and network rendering and he said he and his friend have one more idea for a tool, then they want to look at the network rendering.
Salut Fletch.
Comment vas tu ?

We now have finished our KT related tool.
It's been released and made available to the KT community a few moments ago (12:00 - Paris time).
It's a KT to OBJ converter named KT2OBJ and we think it should become a must download.

Right after that my friend Nicetuna wants to finish a project he has in mind.

Then he will join the KT community to see if he can help with network rendering improvement.

Have a nice day.

Anar
giannis
Site Admin

Post by giannis »

I am impressed!!! :shock: